The Third International Summer School
on Human Rights and Cultural Diversity
1-3 July 2013, Tehran
The Non-Aligned Movement Centre for Human Rights and Cultural Diversity in Cooperation with
some Prestigious Local and International Institutions
Items of Discussion:
• The Relationship between Cultural Diversity and Human Rights;
• Historical and Current Contribution of Cultures to the Enrichment of the Concept of
Human Rights and Humanitarian Law;
• Cultural Limitations to the Implementation of Human Rights;
• Cultural Rights;
• Rights to Cultural Identity;
• Cultural Values and Human Rights;
• Human Rights and Ethics;
• Protection of Human Rights in Multicultural Communities;
• Universality and Relativism of Human Rights;
• The Question of Indivisibility of Human Rights;
• Specific Human Rights Issues in Developing Countries.
Filled in Application Form: Please contact: Ms. Alvandi at: Zahra.email@example.com.
Registration Fee: 1800000 Iranian Rials ( 60 $ ) to be paid to the Secretariat.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, 27 June 2013.
Languages: The working language of the event is English.
Venue: Will be announced later.
Time: 8:30- 18:00.
Participants Will Receive Valid Certificates